What is included in the Divemaster Internship Package?
· Shared accommodation for the 8 weeks duration of your Internship.
· Unlimited diving. Dives mean dives, one cylinder, one dive to a maximum time of 50 minutes or depending on air consumption. Unlike other training facilities, we like to spend time under the water discovering different dive sites and not stopping every 20 minutes to rack up your logged number of dives.
· All PADI student manuals, these are your manuals to keep. We don’t recycle manuals so your manual is yours to do as you wish, we only ask that you read it and submit your knowledge reviews. They are also necessary if you are thinking about taking the next step in becoming a PADI Instructor.
· We will lend you all the required scuba equipment to complete your PADI Divemaster Internship. This includes: a BCD, a set of regulators, fins, mask and snorkel, also all other specific equipment to complete adventure or special training dives. (eg) a diving compass, diving slates, a diving reel, a lifting bag, diving torch, etc. We have included in the price your own new wet suit and boots which are personal to you and for you to keep after the course has finished. Also included is your own surface marker buoy (SMB) and a pocket mask.
· Work days mean work days, at the beginning of the week we agree on what you will be doing and only in unforeseen circumstances will we change the programme, as the dive centre can get very busy with last minute bookings. Same for days off so you can plan in advance what you wish to do and we can help you with that.
· We have also included in your package – a scuba diving medical which normally costs 50,00 euro and scuba diving insurance for the term of your Divemaster Internship, this is compulsory to have in Spain, so we have included it for you.
· Free Airport Transport and Free Weekly Supermarket shopping: We will pick you up when you arrive and drop you off when you leave. Once a week if you wish we can take you to the supermarket so you can stock up and refill your cupboards.
We know there are hundreds of places to take a PADI Divemaster Insternship, and our team of professionals have been on both sides of the tracks and have created, what we believe to be, the best PADI Divemaster Internship programme for learning and developing yourself, both mentally and physically, to become true scuba diving professionals with a passion for the water which you will be able to take with you all throughout your career and inspire and pass on to others.
Also we include everything possible so that you do not have any hidden extras that you are expected to pay for after you have committed to the programme.