How Much Is The Package and What Is Included
The price to become a PADI Divemaster will depend on your current level of certification.
The following example is for a non certified diver, other prices for starting as a certified diver can be found here.
If you do not have a diving certification and will be starting with the first level (ie) PADI Open Water Course the following example price applies: The duration is 2 months.
- Open Water diver course
- Advanced Open Water diver course
- Emergency First Response
- Rescue course
- Divemaster course
- Unlimited diving
- Insurance as a diver for 2 months
- A Scuba diving medical which is compulsory
- Shared Accommodation for 2 months
- Equipment hire for the duration of the courses (eg) BCD, regulators, fins and mask
- A brand new wetsuit and boots which you keep after the course has been completed
- A Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) and a pocket mask which you keep after the course
- PADI Standards require that every student diver have in their possession a set of training materials for each course, we supply these in either digital or paper formats to use during the course and you keep for reference after the Internship has finished. (If you decide to go on and complete the PADI Instructor course you will need these).
- Your professional fees to PADI which are paid with the application.
Total to Pay: 2222,00 euro
A deposit of 25% is required to secure your place with the balance of 75% due at the start of your Internship.
What Is Not Included
We have included everything we can think of that you will need. If comparing our package to other Internship programmes please ensure that everything above is included especially original training materials which you keep, they are not loaned copies.
Your own personal expenses (eg) food, drink and general living expenses.