Try Scuba Diving
Who should try this experience?
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Try Scuba Diving is for you.
While not a scuba certification course, a try dive is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for this experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. You will be given a PADI self certified medical form to complete.
What will you learn?
We prefer to make the try dives on a one to one basis, (ie) one instructor to one diver. A full briefing is given explaining the equipment and what is expected from you.
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
How can you start learning now?
Email today to confirm which dates are available to take your first underwater breath.
What scuba gear will you use?
Your PADI Pro will likely provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauge and a cylinder of air.
Breathing underwater for the first time is thrilling, so don’t wait.